Skip to content
Skip to main menu
- Where can I get a quote, including subsidies, enhanced silver level and details of coverage?
- Is there a chart so I can see what plans and subsidies my income qualifies me for?
- Where can I learn more about Subsidies, Tax Credits MAGI & the Mandate Penalty?
- Where can I find out more details on the coverage?
- Where can I found out what MD’s, hospitals and other providers are on the list – In Network?
- Where else can I find out if my MD’s accept the Insurance?
- What about Cedar’s Sinai UCLA
- What if my MAGI Income changes?
- How does that affect my subsidy and enhanced silver level?
- How do I get a new calculation?
- What are the four Metal Levels, Platinum, Gold, Silver (Enhanced), Bronze & Catastrophic?
- What’s a better value of the metal levels?
- How does 80% Medical Loss Ratio come into play?
- How do I analyze my Brochures, Summaries of Benefits – SBC and Evidence of Coverage EOC to figure out exactly what my coverage is?
- Namely, How OOP – Out of Pocket Maximum works for Participating and Non Participating Providers?
- Specific page where we analyze this question for a client as part of our service, vs consulting fee.
- How do I appoint Steve Shorr Insurance in my online in my Covered CA Account?
- What is an HSA – Health Savings Account and how does it save me $$ on premium & taxes?
- What if I missed Open Enrollment, are there Special Qualifying Events so I can get coverage now?
- Where can I get temporary coverage till next open enrollment or the month that I missed with the 15th of the month rule for 1st of the next month?
- What is Preventative Care and is it really No Co Pay?
- What is going on with the Blue Cross Hacking?
- State of CA Office of Patient Advocate 2015 Report Cards
- What questions did people use to ask, but don’t apply anymore?
- Do you have a worksheet so I can give you the information you need to complete a Covered CA application for me?
- Do you have a form so I can appoint Steve Shorr Insurance as my Covered CA Agent?