Welcome to our Website
Steve Shorr Insurance is here to help you get the proper Insurance coverage for your financial protection, needs and budget.
We've been in the Health & Life Insurance business since 1975 and have tons on educational and practical experience. There is no extra charge for our services as guaranteed by law. Section 1301 a 1 c (iii) PPACA * 42 U.S. Code § 18021, The premiums are the same whether you go direct to an Insurance Company, another agent or hopefully us. Here's 17 reasons you'll be happy with us as your agent/consultant as we will give you more detail, explanation, no fake news, references to the actual law, regulation, official brochures and not just guesses or hype off the top of our head.
We provide numerous ways to contact us... see our menu above, meeting scheduler & contact below, email [email protected] or the red button at the bottom of your smart phone or lower right if you're on a full screen monitor.
We are happy to answer questions from our website visitors at no charge or obligation, when questions are asked on the relevant page of our website. Check out our unsolicited comments, testimonials from clients and website visitors.
- Employer Group Health Plans
- Life Insurance
- Disability, Pay Check Protection
- Long Term - Home Health Care,
- Travel - International Coverage
- Individual & Family Health Insurance Direct &
- various other forms of Insurance Protection for your Peace of Mind.
- How do I #find out the premiums and benefits?
- GET Instant free quotes and subsidy calculation.
- Individual plans are guaranteed issue with no pre existing condition clause and are pooled with everyone else, both in and out of Covered CA.
- How do I know if I qualify for Covered CA subsidies?
- What is the definition of MAGI Income?
- Check our page on MAGI Income.
- It’s not open enrollment and I can’t wait till January 1st to start coverage. Is there a way around that?
- Yes, it’s called Special Enrollment. Check out the COVID 19 option…
- I don’t understand all the big words – do you have a glossary?
- Yes, here it is.
- What about an Employer Group Plan?
- Is there at least one non-spousal employee on payroll? Learn more. Instant Employer Quotes
- Check with your CPA. Your premiums are deductible under Section 106 IRS Code
- How do I set up a time to talk & confer with you and get the real bona fide information and not just wild guesses or hype I get when calling others and waiting on terminal hold?
- Use our scheduler above
- How to transfer from your Employer Plan to an Individual Plan?
- Habla Espanol? Do you speak Spanish?
- No, but here’s a top agent who I met at a trade show that does.
- Your website is terrific. I imagine you must command a high fee for your guidance and expertise. How much to you charge for a consultation? Ongoing Service?
- We are paid by the Insurance Companies to help you, so the price is the same.
- We do have a tutoring and research option for those with say wanting help choosing from their employer plan options.
Guaranteed Issue - No Pre X Clause
Quote & Subsidy Calculation
No charge for our complementary services